Oh to hear the kettle hum,
in the silence of the morning.
To hold a bag tied to a string.
So much potential he contains.
So much happiness…
The bag is reluctant to bathe
in boiling water,
but I guess he warms up to it.
The tea bag releases its contents –
swimming, floating, relaxing.
I smile. This is magic.
To read too many books and to be
drunk on tea – isn’t that bliss?
Poem by: Teegan Masterten-Smith
• Green tea – Speeds up metabolism
• Chamomile – Stops sleepless nights
• Elderflower – Remedy for Common Cold
• Lemon Balm – Eases stress
• Ginger tea – Aids Nausea
• Peppermint – Relieves bloated moments